Blume Distillation Biorefinery Systems include patented and proprietary technologies that produce alcohol fuel on a scale that fits with the available feedstocks, cleans up the environment, saves time, reduces energy costs, and is convenient to operate.
Blume Equipment Features
- Appropriate Scale: Alcohol fuel production capacities ranging from 250,000 to 10 million gallons per year
- Modular equipment: Customized to match available feedstocks
- Feedstock flexibility: Converts diverse sources of carbohydrates into alcohol and coproducts
- Advanced industrial controls: Remote diagnostics and support
- Innovative and differentiated: Proprietary technology for optimal performance
Blume Dilstillation’s Biorefinery Systems produce high-grade alcohol end products using less energy than traditional distillation systems. On the front end, our advanced carbohydrate conversion and fermentation technologies significantly reduce bioprocessing time. Blume Distillation Biorefineries afford feedstock flexibility, allowing for the fermentation and efficient distillation of a wide range of plant and food waste materials. Industry standard control software simplifies operations, while remote diagnostics ensure outside support when it is needed.
Blume Distillation systems provide renewable, low-cost, decentralized and virtually pollution-free liquid fuel to power on-demand and life-critical applications, including transportation, cooking, refrigeration, and electricity generation.